Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa's Workshop

Are you burning the midnight oil like I am?  Santa's workshop is up and running here at my house :)  So much I still want to do and so little time left.  I'm taking it one day at a time and one project at a time.

Secret Santa gift for Wednesday. 
Do you recognize this from Pinterest?  I loved this the minute I saw it and knew it was something I had to use this Christmas.  It is pinned on one of my boards if you need it.  It is a free printable.  I took mine to the printer and got them printed for a good price.  I had 2 put on one page for gifts. 


I put this one in a red inexpensive frame for my secret Santa friend.

I added a star burst ornament to the package.  And what girl doesn't need/want a little Bath & Body gift?  So I wrapped up a heavenly smelling lotion.  Now Wednesday is taken care of!


Crock Pot Candy
I'm making candy to share at my husband's Christmas dinner for the office.  This is a good candy because it makes sooooo much.  You have plenty to share and give away.  I hope to share the recipe soon with you.
  

A sea of Peppermint Bark :)
This is a friend"s recipe and I think it is my favorite bark recipe.  I have to let it harden a bit more before I break it into smaller pieces. Tomorrow night I will package everything for sharing.

Grayson & Sloan's Christmas table
Isn't it pitiful without their names on their place mats and chair toppers?  I'm still finishing other people's  gifts so I can't finish my own :(  But it will get done before everyone arrives for Christmas. 

Rudolph and Clarice need company!
Hurry to Grandma's house, Alex, Grayson & Sloan.

Happy Wednesday to all the Christmas Elves our there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment