Sunday, December 18, 2011

Little Something for Sloan

I'm finally sewing a bit for my family.  I wanted something for Sloan for Christmas but I didn't want a traditional Christmas design. 

I used a scalloped frame from Applique Market and the Empire font in the center.  The green fabric is from AllBrands and the red and white stripe fabric I bought at Hobby Lobby.  I added ruffled grosgrain rick rack.

I made her a matching bib.  I used the same exact design and fabric.

I added the ruffled grosgrain rick rack at the neck of the bib.

I have knitted her a hat to match and will sew on the green and red polka dots tomorrow.  It will be a fun outfit for her to have this week.  I have 4 towels to finish and then I can sew all I want for my friends and family! 

2 days of school for students and 1 teacher workday and vacay begins!
Have a super Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment