Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hodge Podge Wednesday


My daughter placed her "order" for this pillow.  Of course I couldn't wait to make it.  It is the coordinating pillow to her anniversary pillow. They will be in matching chairs in her living room.

 I took pictures along the way in case anyone wants to see the process step by step.  Please let me know and I will post all of them.  The first step was to cut a piece of burlap for the front of the pillow.  Step 2 was to make my stencil.  I used my Cricut and card stock.  These letters were 5" each.  I taped them together and taped them to front of pillow.  Then painted them with craft paint.

Removed the stencil and let it dry.  Ready to make into an envelope pillow.


LSU shorts


I ordered my pattern from
Viola Lee Patterns
on Etsy
This pattern was made for a beginner.  I love them!


Whipped up a matching shirt and this little girl is ready for some football.
LSU Tiger Football!
My Tiger friends are counting down the days for me.
38 Days until Kickoff!

Are your little Tiger fans ready?


Sneak preview of 9 Frocket tees.  Yes 9!
More about that later.


Working on more burlap things, Halloween pillows and of course more LSU and Wampus CAT spirit shirts for my little friends.

XOXO,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. What pattern is the LSU shirt? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out that site...couldn't find that design. Found some other stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shorts! I bought the pattern to make some for my little Kaylabug. They are adorable and look so easy (my kind of pattern). You are quite the enabler, Missy! LOL

    ReplyDelete