Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feeling Sporty

Every year when I get home from summer vacation I am ready to sew LSU, Saints and every other sports team designs.  I get inspired while I'm on vacation.  We still have a few weeks before football will kick off {no pun intended there} but I always like to be prepared.

 
 Subway Tigers art design
I made a small pillow case and put this design on the front.  I love this design.  It would look great on a shirt, too.  Now I'm looking for purple or gold fleece throws to go with them.  A grandmother can never have too many blankets and pillows at her house.



Bloomers for a little Tiger Cub that need bows attached to them


This is a new design that I bought.  I just liked it and it is different for me.  I did it in school colors but think it would be nice in LSU fabric or Saints colors.  It is a triple cross with fleur de lis.


More school spirit for PES


I can't say that I'm ready for fall, school and football to begin but it's just around the corner so we might as well get prepared.

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Where did you get the Cross Design. Woudl be very cute for a baptism.

    Thanks

    Toni
    tonikazar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! I want an LSU pillow for Gray!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete