Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello Monday


Last week when I was stitching LSU things I tried my hand at some Oreo Truffles.  I think I either forgot my "technique" or maybe I never had it :)  I've got to work on my icing and criss-crosses on top.  This icing is too thick for that.  I need to find purple and gold gel or find a recipe to make it. But, they actually tasted really good despite the way they look.


I have 3 great customers in California.  My newest one wanted a birthday shirt for her nephew.  His birthday party colors are navy and orange with a monkey theme.  Sooooo.... this is what we did for sweet little Carson.


Navy blue and white polka dot fabric with his name in orange.

 I'm working on a baby shower gift for parents who LOVE LSU like the rest of us.
I used an old football design that is a favorite (perfect shape) and used Whoa Nelly font (my all-time fav font).


This is a burp cloth by the way.


And a little something for Sloan.
I bought this design late last fall and never used it.  Oh so I remembered it and changed it up a bit with a variety of colors.  I also added some glitz with 12 little rhinestones.

 
{Design from Embroitique}

Hello Monday and it's almost over (at least for me).
I hope yours has been a wonderful one.
XOXO,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen, do you take customers for applique and embroidery?? I love your stuff and wonder what you would charge for an applique and/or embroidered name underneath a design??
    Thanks
    Jennifer MacDonald
    Deltona, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer please email me at kcs@cebridge.net
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete