Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wedding Gifts

A former student of mine is getting married!  She was such a joy to have in class and now she is a teacher and we work together.  So she's really special to me.  I wanted to give her something personalized.

This is her soon-to-be last name.  I used a green and turquoise background paper and put her last name and initial in the front of the frame in vinyl.  I've seen so many beautiful frames lately with big bows.  Since I love bows and try to put them on everything I added a big turquoise bow.

Then I made her a journal.  Using the same paper I covered the front, back and inside with coordinating paper.  I used more vinyl for her initial.

Matching!

Also, I monogrammed her a couple of brown towels. I used the x-large KK monogram. It is a 7 inch initial.....big & bold.
Congratulations Nichole!  I'm so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment