Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saint Pat's Day

Sloan's St. Patrick's Day onesie!
I used the same circle from PlanetApplique as I did in the last design.
This time I changed threads on the top stitch of the circle...black for satin stitch and green for the top stitch.
Shamrock is from AppliqueCafe

Font is Chachie from 8clawsandapaw

For Grayson's shirt I used the larger circle and shamrock.
Everything else is the same.

Grayson's shirt was done on an 8x8 frame.
It was much much to work on than the tiny onesie.
I was afraid I was going to sew the onesie together or stick my fingers.
No checking email or sipping on iced tea while doing a tiny onesie!

Brother and Sister outfits
Won't they look adorable in their shirts?
I think Alex needs one, too.
Have a wonderful Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment