Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cupcakes for Taylor

4 dozen cupcakes and toppers!  Yikes I was a little nervous but with an unexpected day off from school I thought I might could do it.  Taylor will be 2 years old and her mom wanted teal, brown and orange for her birthday colors.  Also, Taylor loves her giraffe so that was the theme.  I don't know Taylor and her mom so I wanted her to be sure to know that I'm not a professional at this.  But for a little girl's birthday I'll give anything a try.  I bought the giraffe from CupcakeCuties on Etsy and went to work.  Remember I'm not a pro but this is how they turned out.  Now, I'm getting ready to make the delivery or at least part way.....Taylor lives in Lake Charles.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    They look great! What do you use to get your icing to look like that?
    love,
    Mandy.

    ReplyDelete