Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easter Bunnies

This is one of the bunnies that I ordered the other night.  The design is from AppliqueCafe.  The font is Whoa Nelly which is a very popular font on Etsy and embroidery sites right now.  I got it from 8clawsandapaw but I have seen it on other sites, too.
I put the simple bunny on a circle from PlanetApplique.  On Grayson's I used a blue micro gingham check and made a chocolate bunny.  The circle from PA has a satin finishing stitch and then a decorative top stitch on the satin.   I think it is such a great finish.
On Sloan's onesie I used a rick-rack pattern seersucker fabric and a white waffle fabric for the bunny. 
Her name is in WhoaNelly, also.  I wanted a more simple classic look for this shirt and onesie since the bunny is called Simple Bunny. 
This is another Garanimal fleece jacket with a monogram for a friend of mine who is having another granddaughter soon.  I used the Bella font and shaped the initials in an oval shape.  I love doing those with my software.  I think with larger initials it would be easier to see the shape.  These are only 1" initials.  I'm going to try some St. Patrick's Day clover shirts next.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment