Saturday, February 12, 2011

Big Brother Shirts

 Grayson's Big Brother shirt
 Brown gingham is in the center on this one.
 Alex's Big Brother shirt.  Notice the fabric is changed around a bit on this one.  We thought the lighter fabric should be in the center. On Grayson's shirt I tried to separate the two polka dot fabrics but on Alex's shirt they are next to each other.
Now to make Sloan a coordinating onesie.  Help me decide what I should do for her.  Please send your suggestions.  I was thinking Baby in fabric and Sister underneath.  However, Baby is almost too large for a newborn onesie.  Help me decide!

6 comments:

  1. Do you have LP's Mini Alphabet?
    http://lynniepinnie.com/shop/embroidery-designs/mini-applique-alphabet-1-5-inches/prod_656.html
    I just merged "Baby" together and it's 95mm wide, so should fit in your 4x4 hoop!
    OR you could do "Lil" instead of Little, that would fit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks janay! I will check that out. You are so kind to help. Hope all is well with you and your two precious kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just happened onto your blog. I am interested in getting an embroidery machine, but I don't know which one to get. Can you give me some advice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you will email me I'll share what I know about embroidery machines.
    Kcs@cebridge.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of Lil sis. I love the boys shirts! TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then
    that, wonderful blog!

    Stop by my blog post www.amigosdivebelize.com

    ReplyDelete