I know everyone is busy finishing up shopping, wrapping gifts, baking and getting your homes ready for company. But I thought it would be fun to having a little questionnaire about Christmas. So let us hear from you.
1. What is your favorite Christmas song/carol?
2. What is your favorite holiday activity?
3. What was your favorite childhood Christmas?
4. Who gives the most gifts in your family?
5. How old were you when you baked your 1st turkey?
6. Where will you be on Christmas Day this year?
I guess I'll start:
1. It's hard to narrow it down to one song because I love music and especially Christmas music. I guess "O Holy Night" would have to be my favorite followed by "Silent Night", "Rudolph", and "I'll Be Home for Christmas".
2. Besides being with my family during the holiday my single most favorite activity is going to the Candle Light Service on Christmas Eve at my church.
3. My favorite childhood Christmas was the year my parents put up an aluminum tree with the rotating light wheel. We didn't see it until the next morning and I still think it was the most beautiful tree ever. That year I got a set of Barbie and Ken records, a baton (every little girl back then wanted to be a majorette :), and a stuffed poodle. It was a magical Christmas.
4. It's close but it would have to be my husband.....he loves to give to others and then I'm close behind him.
5. I was probably in my 40's. Cooking a turkey is so intimidating to me. I still prefer to get someone else to do it. It's hard to make a turkey really tasty.
6. I'll be at home