Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grayson and Addison Claire

Frankie is from LynniePinnie. I looked at many Halloween designs before I settled on this one for boys.
The font on Frankie is Kool Kurls from NobbieNeezKids. Love, love, love that font.
Us grandmothers and mothers in the south love things that are cute, precious and adorable and I think Rachel at Embroidery-Boutique hit all three with this design!
The font on this design is Fancy Font from
Embroitique.

I made my Grayson a Halloween shirt this weekend. His mom likes it so I'm happy! Who doesn't like Frankenstein especially a friendly non-threatening one. Also, my friend at work is having a little girl in January so I made her a burp cloth. These diapers are a smaller diaper than the regular size. They are perfect for newborn babies. I having been looking at this design for some time now but when it went on sale at 30% off I ordered it right away. I hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Love my burp cloth! Cole was proud of it too...he told everyone that it was for his baby sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom had just made a onesie with that little design (the pink with crown). Don't you just LOVE the stuff from there :)?

    And, I just LOVE the little Frankenstein. We had found a little truck with pumpkins in the back for a boy's design, but I think I like this too :)!

    Always love the stuff you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi- I just found your blog and love all the things you make! I especially love the Frankenstein and wondered where you got that font. I have been searching online and haven't found it. Any help would be appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- I just found your blog and love all the things you make! I especially love the Frankenstein and wondered where you got that font. I have been searching online and haven't found it. Any help would be appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete