Saturday, August 7, 2010

Addison Sophia

I apologize for the very light picture. I have another baby shower.....it is the summer for babies! I made Addison Sophia a bib in pink waffle pique lined with pink chenille. I wanted her things to be soft and feminine.

Addison's matching burp cloth in pink pique. Her initials are so pretty monogrammed.
The font is Fancy Font from Embroitique.

I wanted something that didn't shout LSU but this is the very feminine understated...Yah! I'm a future LSU fan..bib. I used lavender gingham and stitched her initial in a beautiful gold. The font is Emily from Embroitique. The thread is glorious...it is the Madeira brand. If I could afford to I'd only use that brand. It has a sheen to it that says.....nice thread.
I can't wait to meet Addison Sophia...with such a beautiful name she'll be a beautiful southern belle baby I'm sure.

1 comment: