Saturday, August 28, 2010

AWOL?

School has started and the first weeks are so demanding and stressful so I've been out of touch. However, I have been busy making things...its my therapy. My job is the best but it does cut into my sewing time! I have been working on a few projects this week which includes WAMPUS CAT shirts. Several friends have shirts that they want personalized so I wanted to show you a few of those. Also, I monogrammed Zebra shirts for 3 cousins. How precious! I only put their names on them. The sweet Zebras were already on the shirts. I found LSU cloths in a bundle of 6 so I just added names. How easy is that? Geaux Tigers! Next weekend is the start of Tiger football! And I ordered black pails for Halloween. If you think I'm crazy for thinking about Halloween in August.....I probably am. But I love holidays and since I work full-time I have to start early so I'll be ready. Well that is a little bit of what I've been doing plus a few baby things. So have a wonderful Saturday night and Sunday!



I've got orange vinyl to put on these pails. Ohh I can't wait to work on these! Look at those ghost and Jack-o-Lantern Peeps! Oh I love Trick or Treat time.

Go CATS!


Sweet Tarts font for LHS

Purple and Gold! My favorite color combination.



Three little cousins!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just can't wait for cooler weather so we can dress them in these adorable things you've been busy making for us! You're the best! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete