Monday, April 12, 2010

Birdie-Chick Thank You's




I bought this set of png graphics last week and they are the cutest. I think I will create a whole party around them. I was playing tonight and make thank you notes. Tomorrow night I will play around with cupcake toppers and then...... There is even an embroidery design almost exactly the same. Wouldn't that make an adorable 1st birthday. When I bought it I thought it was a bird and then I looked again and thought maybe a chick. Well it is called a "birdie-chick" so I guess it is either or...whatever it is just cute and I have it in three colors. More tomorrow. Have a great Tuesday! Aren't the days rushing by? Lord, help me slow down and cherish each day.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! And yes, the days are rushing by much too fast. Noah is 8 weeks old already! I don't know where it's gone! And...we're coming home in 3.5 months! It just snuck up on me!

    ReplyDelete