Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Isabella






Made a few things for Baby Isabella. She will be born very soon. I tried a new flower design from LynniePinnie on one of the burp cloths. I like it because it has a zigzag stitch instead of the traditional satin stitch. It gives it a lighter look. I wish more digitizers would offer the alternate stitches. I found a beautiful little fabric shop this weekend. Once you buy really nice fabric you are spoiled and can't go back to the discount fabrics. I also found the softest onesie...the pink one I used for Isabella. They are by SewBeautiful Baby....cost more but are so nice. I would love to find a supplier for these onesies. I was out of town most of the weekend but just got home and started sewing. We also have the day off tomorrow! Yah! Wonderful way to start the week. See you tomorrow with some things I did for Grayson.

No comments:

Post a Comment