Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentine Blondies

I saw these Brown Sugar Blondies for Valentine's Day on Pinterest.  The recipe is very easy and they look and taste good.  I would bake them the full 25 minutes next time I make them.  They are not cake-like but rather "fudgey" if that makes sense.  My husband is my taste-tester and he thinks they are yummy.

The recipe can be found.....HERE.  They have M&M's inside and on the top :)

You can see inside......not like a bar cookie....gooey and delicious.

 One of our coaches at school is going to have a great grandson soon and asked me to make him something with his name on it.  I stitched him a few simple little gifts to give.

Baby Boy Boxers

Burp Cloth

I've had full day so I'm calling it a "good night".
Have a wonderful Sunday!
I want to have a "give away" this week.  Check back tomorrow or Monday for details.

XOXO,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment