Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Pinterest Inspiration

I found these Digital Stamps on Pinterest.  They are great!  They can be found ....HERE.  I saved them to my computer and then created note cards in Word.  Those of you who are whizzes with Photo Shop, I think they would be even easier to work with.  There are 4 different styles to choose from and within each style are different patterns.  I love polka dots so I choose this design.

You can choose hounds tooth, checkerboard, solid, stripes or damask.  What you choose to put them on are endless.......jar labels, stationary, paper bags or anything you like.  I added my initial using Monogram KK (downloaded free from dafont.com)  Once again you can use any font you like.  Using Word, I set my paper up in Landscape and made my paper have 2 columns.  I moved my margins as close to the bottom and sides as I could.  I think it is about .5 from the bottom.  That way I can move the design as far down on the paper as possible.  I added a text box for the initial.  It takes some playing with it to get it aligned just right for printing. Then I copied and pasted another one to the other column of my paper.  When I had two designs on my paper, I printed the page, cut them down the center, creased and folded the two notes. 
Another little inspiration I got from Pinterest is this crepe paper rose.  These are easy to make and you can find the tutorial HERE.

I tied these up with a pretty satin ribbon to give to a friend.
I don't think you can find a cuter note card at the store and it's homemade with love :) 
Thanks to all you talented and generous Pinterest ladies out there who share your ideas!  I love all the inspiration!

XOXO,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment