Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Strawberry Bread

You are looking at this and saying what am I looking at?  It's 3 loaves of Strawberry Bread wrapped in a shiny, foil-like paper.  {I found that shiny fun wrap at the $ store}

{Pinterest Idea} 
I bought a package of thin wooden hearts from Hobby Lobby.  Then I asked one of our coaches to drill a tiny hole in the hearts about the size of a pencil.  Final step, I sprayed the heart with chalkboard paint.  How fun is that?

Personalized hearts for my strawberry bread :)

 Then I took it to work and shared with my hungry co-workers.
If you want the recipe for the Strawberry Bread and Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread that is wonderful on the bread please let me know.

Don't forget the Monogrammed Towel Set Give-Away!  See the previous post if you are interested.

Karen

4 comments:

  1. I would love the recipe...Also do you make any of your darling outfits to sell? They are so cute! Everything you do is so inspiring and makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Please email me. kcs@cebridge.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on pinterest. Would love the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks please email me so that I may email the recipe. kcs@cebridge.net

    ReplyDelete