Monday, November 7, 2011

Reindeer Initials

Several of you have asked where I've been.  I did go on a trip last week but I'm back and just trying to catch up!  I started working on reindeer shirts tonight. 

I finished 4 turkey shirts and now I'm moving on to Christmas.  This is a Reindeer alphabet.  Each letter has it's own reindeer face.  I think it's great for boys.  Megan picked it out for her guys so here's the 1st one.


Also, I've been knitting a lot lately.  More to come on that but this is a slouch hat that is so fun to work on.  I ordered the pattern from Etsy.  It's not finished yet.....I still plan to add red polka dots but this is a preview of the almost finished hat.  Anyway I'm back and have lots in the works.  I may not blog much the next few weeks but I hope everyone has a great week and for most of us it's a short week.  Veterans day is a holiday for educators and students.  Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment