Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Look and New Name

My daughter has been encouraging me to change the name of my blog to Bella & Bambino so I did it! This is my 185th blog entry and I am celebrating with a new look. I will keep my address the same for awhile so that everyone can still find me. I started this blog about 18 months ago and have enjoyed getting to hear from so many people and seeing their blogs and the things that are so very important to them. Some days I don't want to blog but when someone says they "looked" at my blog and how much they enjoy it then it makes me want to keep going. I will call my humble little "business" Bella & Bambino, too. While I'm at it I want to thank everyone who orders my "creations". I am happy that you want them for the special Bambinos in your life! Happy Saturday from Bella (that is what my grand kids call me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment