Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elle, Adleigh & Cole

It's almost fair and rodeo time here! One of the most fun activities we have in the fall is our annual fair and rodeo. It is fun for the whole family. Elle's mom ordered this onesie for her to wear one night to the rodeo. I made a matching one for her cousin Adleigh. Elle and Adleigh will wear their pink boots and be the cutest little cowgirls at the rodeo!
The boots are from Planet Applique.....ooh they are sooooo adorable. I will have to stitch something else for the little cowboys.
Cole needed a shirt to wear for the Wampus CAT football games. He will be a #1 Fan in this football shirt. The font is High 5 from 8 Claws and a Paw. I wasn't sure if I'd like the alternating colors on the lettering but I thought the shirt needed some color. It turned out that I really like the font and alternating the black and gold.
The CATS have a BIG game this Friday against our rival DRAGONS.
Go CATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment