Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Surf's Up




I have started a summer project and will share it with you as it progresses. I am redoing my son's old room and turning it into a Surf's Up room for Grayson and Alex. It will take me some time to work on it but I have all summer so I'm in no hurry. I want it to be fun and comfortable for "the boys" or anyone who stays there. I've started by painting the room... well not me exactly but a painter. It is the perfect shade of blue considering I did not have the bedding when I picked out the paint. It is "Bewitching Blue" by Sherwin Williams. The bedding arrived today and it is called Surf's Up by Pottery Barn Kids. I can't wait to work on it but first got to finish school. I hope to share more tomorrow!





1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product! Alex and Grayson will love the room!

    ReplyDelete