Monday, May 17, 2010

Giant Cupcake and Grad Gift








My daughter gave me a cupcake cake pan for Mother's Day and I was anxious to try it out. It has a really pretty shape and only needs icing in the middle and on top. I didn't want to ice the sides. I think it's adorable and I think next time I could do better. This was a practice run.

I also have a friend who needed a grad gift for a "graduating" kindergarten student. She wanted to give her a children's cookbook and I suggested an apron to go with it. I had been keeping this little apron for a special request. I love the ruffle on the bottom and I used my 60's Flower Power flower again. I don't get tired of that happy sweet flower.
The week is already off and running. Teachers have less than 2 weeks of school...not that I'm counting :) Have a great Tuesday! Only 3 bachelorette beach towels left to finish! Look for those later this week.

1 comment:

  1. That cupcake looks yummy! I'm loving looking at all your creative and fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete