Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shirts for 2 Sisters




My children really help me with my business. They show my creations to their friends, take orders and then help me deliver them. These little shirts are going all the way to Lake Charles. One of the girls is turning one very soon so she has an extra "birthday" shirt. I think they are going to look sweet in their matching shirts.

I have a new recipe to share later this week. It is everything I like in a dessert...chocolate, really sweet and fairly easy to make. I hope to post it in the next day or two. Thanks to all of you who email, ask for recipes and stop by and look. I love hearing from all of you. Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Those make me long for Spring!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Karen,
    Remember me?! Erin (Schmidt) Grizzle, BFF to Molly Simms Govener! I am loving your blog and all your creations. I have a soon to be 4 year old...Annie Elizabeth Grizzle. I have always wanted to add some monogrammed items to her wardrobe. How do I go about ordering from you? Do I need to send you the items I want monogrammed or will you find some things? I'm thinking probablly some shirts she can wear through the spring and summer with various shorts, pants, leggings, skirts, etc. Her birthday is in May. Maybe one that has a "4" on it, one with her initial(s), one with her name, just thinking out loud here. OR maybe I can just give you mom's email and then she could order them for her birthday :) But for now here is my email erin@c21global.com I look forward to talking to you!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I remember you Erin! I thought that was you. So good to hear from you. I would love to embroidery some shirts for Princess Annie Elizabeth Grizzle. Just let me know what you want and I will try to do it. I do mostly shirts unless mothers have their children's clothing that they want embroidered. I can get shirts from Target or WalMart or you can buy them and send them to me. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete