Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Raina and Noah





Ok I know you are tired of looking at my Easter pails but tomorrow night when I finish all my work I will have decorated 5 dozen pails for little boys and girls. Each one has been fun for me to do and each one has it's own personality. I want to thank each one of you who ordered one for your child or grandchild. I never knew they would be such a hit. Tonight I also finished "Sunday" burps for Raina. The frame is called Lullaby. Isn't it sweet? Today at work we completed Phase 1 of GEE testing. It is such a weight off me that I'm sewing in celebration of that and only 3 days until Easter break. If the good Lord allows it I will finish the rest of my pails and one bunny shirt tomorrow night. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment