Monday, June 7, 2010

Charlotte

Charlotte's mom and I became friends through the Internet. She is a talented graphic designer who creates the kind of designs that I love. I found her through TomKat Studio's blog and she has been so helpful and wonderful to work with. She has done some custom designs for me and some I buy from her shop. She recently converted a PNG file to a SVG file so that I could use it with my Cricut. Whatever I have needed she is so willing to help me with. I asked her to let me make something for her children and she wanted a shirt for her sweet little Charlotte. Hopefully Monique will let me embroidery something for her little boy. Check out her beautiful shop http://www.moniquechvataldesigns.com/
I wanted something soft and sweet for Charlotte since she is a young toddler. I chose a design called Baby Patch and used pink fabric. The applique is from PlanetApplique, my favorite shop for appliques. They are simple and modern.




No comments:

Post a Comment