Friday, June 5, 2009

Luncheon for Friends

Linda brought Flowers



CenterPiece



TableScape

I found these pots of flowers at a discount store for a great price. I did not know what I would use them for but I knew that I could use them for something. I put them on glass pedestals of varying heights and added a couple of matching candles. It was a colorful, happy, summery feeling which is just what I wanted.



I had a group of good friends over for lunch today. We laughed, cried, enjoyed a meal and caught up on news. It was a wonderful afternoon with the girls. I will share the menu I used. Everyone seemed to enjoy the food and asked for recipes....that is always a good sign. It was a day for poppy seeds for some reason!

Menu
Poppy Seed Chicken

Strawberry Pretzel Salad

Fresh Fruit with Sweet Dressing

Poppy Seed Bread

Southern Iced Tea

Tropical CupCakes

No comments:

Post a Comment