Saturday, April 9, 2011

Carrot Shirt For Cash & New Fabric

Cash has some fun Easter parties to attend so he needs a special shirt to wear.  His mom and I decided a carrot would be good for a "big boy" like Cash.  I used my new orange polka dot fabric and green polka dots for the stem.   The stem has a "raggy" look.  The fabric is left in a more natural effect and looks frayed after washing.  I think it looks good for the stem.

The carrot is an AppliqueCafe design and the font is Boingo.

New Riley Blake fabric.  If you sew or work with fabric you understand how much fun it is to have new fabric.  You just stare at it and dream up new things to create :)

More Riley Blake fabric and pink corduroy

Orange Polka Dot I used for the carrot shirt

Autism Speaks Fabric that I need for a special project I'm doing.

New ribbon to play with!
Gotta get busy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the carrot shirt! And the new fabric is great too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE his shirt! I'll send you a pic of him wearing it on Saturday. Thanks again so much!

    ReplyDelete